Parking at UMC Utrecht
- € 1.80 per hour (€ 0.30 per 10 minutes)
- Maximum charge per day is € 18.00 (charge for loss of parking ticket is also € 18.00)
- Parking under 30 minutes is free of charge.
Charges apply 24/7.
Weekly tickets can be purchased for € 30 in the case of long-term parking.
Parking charges can be paid using your debit or credit card. There is also a single parking machine that accepts cash payments.
Alternative parking garage
An alternative parking garage, called P+R Utrecht Science Park, is within walking distance of WKZ and UMC Utrecht. The daily charge for this parking garage is € 5 including shuttle bus (park & ride). Bus number 28 runs between P+R Utrecht Science Park and UMC Utrecht eight times an hour.
Visitors with a disabled parking permit can park in the spaces reserved for the disabled at the main entrance (up to a maximum of 1 hour parking) or in the parking garage (level 2, paid parking). There are wheelchairs available for visitor use in the parking garage.
Route description from highway to parking garage
- Coming from the highway, make a left toward Utrecht – Utrecht Science Park and UMC.
- Then bear right heading for Universiteitscentrum Utrecht Science Park and AZU.
- Carry on toward the traffic lights and intersection.
- Cross over the intersection toward the parking garage (P) AZU.
- Make a left toward the parking garage.
- Take the left-hand entrance (for visitors). You can park on levels 2, 3, or 4. Note: there is no elevator on level 4.
- Welcome to UMC Utrecht!